Our functional foods are handpicked by our Nutritionist, with only the very best of bio-availability, sourcing, and hand baked with love for your best friend:
- Green apples (with the skin on), contain high amounts of beneficial gut fiber, they are low in kilojoules, high in antioxidants, potassium.
- Exceptionally high in Vitamin A, Beta Carotene and other antioxidants, carrots are known for their ability to help humans and animals “see in the dark”.
- Carrots contain essential minerals to help with the immune and digestive system.
- Containing essential minerals and vitamins it can help boosts nutrient intake and contains high levels of antioxidants and polyphenols to improve inflammation and other metabolic conditions.
- Cinnamon can help lower blood sugar levels, decrease risk for heart conditions.
- Cinnamon is also a powerful antimicrobial and antifungal, this may help fight tooth decay and bad breath contains Cinnamaldehyde.
- An excellent source of lauric acid, manganese, iron, phosphorus, potassium source.
- Supports skin and coat health, healthy function of the thyroid, immune, gastrointestinal, digestive, cell, and bone mineral/vitamin absorption.
- Known for its antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-viral properties, it is a MUST in the daily lifestyle of animals and humans for optimal function.
- Coconut flour contains a high level of minerals and antimicrobial and antibacterial functions.
- High in fiber helping you feel fuller for longer, and high in essential nutrients, it can help with gut healing, higher absorption of fat-soluble vitamins as well as having minimal effects of blood sugar spikes, for those who suffer with diabetes.
- Flaxseeds are high in omega 3 essential fatty acids, helping with heart and inflammatory conditions.
- Contains lignans these have been shown to protect against cancer cells, beneficial for female reproductive system.
- They contain high levels of both insoluble and soluble fiber as a natural laxative to aid digestion, helps coat intestine lining, reduces constipation, gastritis, and reduce severity of stomach and colon conditions.
- Hemp Protein is a complete protein, meaning it contains all essential amino acids that are needed for maintenance and repair of muscles.
- Its protein can be digested up to 98% in the human and animal body
- Hemp protein contains up to 8 grams of fiber in only ¼ of a cup! That’s a whole lot of fiber to help with a healthy digestive system!
- Promotes heart health and anti-inflammatory benefits with optimum omega 6 and 3 fats ratio at 3:1
Hemp Seed oil
- Just like the protein, fiber, and seeds, the oil is high in essential nutrients and minerals, it is also at its optimal peak when sourced from organic, cold pressed oil.
- May help to relive skin conditions from the inside, out, inflammatory conditions, blood sugar levels, and heart conditions.
- Hemp seeds have a rich nutrient profile, are an optimal functional food, and if are added to the daily consumption of your friendly animals, they will be sure to help them live a long and healthy life.
- Incredibly high source of antioxidants and minerals, magnesium, iron, lignanamides, zinc and copper.
- May help the body decrease inflammation and oxidative damage, linking to heart and other organ diseases.
- High source of ALA omega 3, low in saturated fats, high in fiber, can help with many inflammatory conditions.
- High in protein, essential minerals and vitamins A,B,E,D,and K.
- High in Iodine, to promote thyroid function.
- High in fiber, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, and anti-rheumatic properties
- Loaded with vitamin A, C, B, K, Calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and even protein.
- High in chlorophyll, helping to combat natural refreshing power of traditional ‘dog’ breath.
- High in protein, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, niacin and B6, it is the butter that keeps on giving. Dogs love peanut butter, and to sneak into a dog snack is the best way to enjoy it for them!
- Containing essential vitamins and minerals, it can help improve heart and blood sugar levels. Use sparingly as too much can cause weight gain and high levels of sodium.
- May help to relieve digestive upsets.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Acts as a preservative, antimicrobial and as an excellent antioxidant.
- Contains vitamin C, A, iron, folic acid, fiber, and potassium.
- A natural antibiotic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and anti-fungal properties.
- Supports the immune system, and defends the body against free radical damage.
- We keep the skin on! It contains high levels of Vitamin A.
- “Natures golden potato”, the sweet potato contains high levels of Vitamin A and Beta carotenoids, to help with eyesight and health.
- It also contains optimum levels of potassium and may help sooth an upset stomach, as well as fiber, helping with a healthy transit time.
- Exceptionally high anti-inflammatory properties, containing curcumin which has shown benefits in decrease headaches, skin conditions, infections, stomach and stimulate healing in immune function, fatigue and the kidneys.